I love to laugh. Who doesn’t? It makes your day brighter. It gives you a more positive outlook on life. Good things seem to find their way to you.
It’s so important that we all participate and reap the many benefits from the power of laughter, humor, and play. Laughter is more contagious than any sniffle, sneeze, or cough. Laughter needs to be spread around for everyone to enjoy.
We live in a stressful world and it’s difficult not to get caught up in constant worries. We will always have to face challenges and obstacles that we need to overcome. Why not have some fun in the process? A key benefit to gaining personal strength is connecting with others through laughter and play.
Playful communication with all your relationships has many solid benefits to help to gain personal power and strength to overcome anything thrown your way.
Here’s what you can do to achieve some of these wonderful feelings and enjoy life more.
1. Be creative - use humor and playfulness to inspire creative thinking and problem solving skills.
2. Smooth over differences - hone your gentle skills to handle sensitive subjects and resolve disagreements.
3. Connect with others – it’s extremely important for the quality of your relationships to have laughter because it brings people together.
4. Put things into perspective – nothing is ever as bleak as you think it is, so step back and readjust your thinking. Take things in stride, you’ll bounce back faster.
5. Gain relaxation and energy – laughter and fun relieves tension and fatigue. It relaxes your body, recharges your internal battery, and makes it possible to accomplish more in life.
Here’s some great advice from Mary Sister Olga about not enjoying life and gaining a more positive outlook.
“I pray that some day she’ll wake up and smell the coffee. If only she’d use her high-spiritedness for good instead of dwelling on the ways to get even with people, she’s made a marvelous example for other people who’ve gotten stuck in the victim trap.”
For more of Mary Sisters Olga’s wisdom and insight, check out "The Misadventures of Sister Mary Olga Fortitude" Book #1 and "Babes in Bucksnort"
Have you laughed yet today?
Both are available in Kindle and Paperbook Formats. Kindles are Priced at $3.99
Author Davis Aujourd'hui